1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

My Brainee Ideas...

Discussion in 'Other Camping' started by Northern Dancer, Nov 30, 2014.

1. Northern Dancer

Northern Dancer Survivalist

So... :finger: where do I get my brainee ideas to purchase new equipment and keep myself abreast of the latest trends?

Are you are into water sports, biking, running, tech/gadgets, camping, climbing, hiking and such? I subscribe to GearJunkie.com-

:pompous: launched in 2006, it is a top online publication for product reviews and news in the outdoors world. The site contains thousands of pages of content -- gear reviews, news, travel and adventure stories, a video section, photo galleries, and giveaway contests. Gear Junkie is owned and operated by Monopoint Media LLC.

One of the best on line and one that will keep your interest. Check it out and see what you think....

2. campforums

campforums Founder Staff Member

I just took a quick glance as I am about to go to bed but so far I like the site layout and overall design. It is very appealing. They also seem to have a lot of different content and nice pictures. I will post again after I've read a few articles.

3. kevinkimers

kevinkimers Novice Camper

Really like this site, thanks for the tip. Seems to have a lot of interesting information. Love the video section.

4. campforums

Yeah and they have a ton of content, I was just browsing the home page and everything there was published within the last day or so. They keep things fresh, that's for sure! Not that we don't do that here ;)

5. Northern Dancer

Northern Dancer Survivalist

Glad you like it - it is hard to find good material on the net.

6. campforums

I like their site, a possible advertising partner in the future :joyful:

Draft saved Draft deleted