1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

New coleman stove stand

Discussion in 'Equipment' started by killeroy154, Apr 19, 2016.

1. killeroy154

killeroy154 Survivalist

Got this cool coleman stove stand at an antique store last weekend. e99335001a0a474ee05f965151f691a3.jpg . I just couldn't pass it up for 9 bucks.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

2. Northern Dancer

Northern Dancer Survivalist

A colleague gave me a stove pictured and thought that he was doing me a favour. There was no cap on the fuel tank until another guy rummaged through his "better keep it" container and found me one.

I have a hunch that we have similar personalities. Do you keep your credit card locked in the glove compartment when you tour an outdoor store? Speaking of which, the Cabela's Store that opened in our area in 2010 is closing.

3. killeroy154

killeroy154 Survivalist

I always have my credit card with me. Most of the time I go in an outdoor store I am looking for something specific. I seldom browse for very long unless I am pondering on purchasing something particular. The old coleman stove I bought at a yard sale years ago for about 12 dollar. It has been around and serves me well. I mostly browse in antique stores. I got some great wood working tools that I use, and at a good price, and old hand tools are sometimes built very well.

Anyhow, I am very, umm tight?, no the proper word is frugal I think?.

Ah I love the smell of a warm plastic credit card heated by the friction from getting yanked out of a leather wallet first thing in the morning.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Northern Dancer likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted