1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

New members

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by joker, Oct 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joker

joker Newbie

This site is unique so I'm sure we would be able to get a lot of new members easily but not everyone like camping :(. Also try advertising on sites like hackforums.

2. campforums

campforums Founder Staff Member

I'm working on it, although I'm not sure advertising would be the best approach at this point. I'm trying to build content first by doing some post exchanges with other forum owners.

3. Toxique

Toxique Newbie

You don't see that many camping forums which is good since you guys won't have much competition ;)

4. campforums

campforums Founder Staff Member

Yep, that's why I chose the topic. I've run small forums before, but for this one I have big goals!

5. robertson123

robertson123 Newbie

Just keep browsing the internet till you come across more forums that have post exchanges and member exchanges thats how i got members i hope this helps you:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.