1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Online Jobs

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Jason, Sep 1, 2013.

1. Jason

Jason Newbie

Do you do any kind of online jobs and earn from it. I did earned few bugs from PTC sites, but now stopped as I work offline.

2. campforums

campforums Founder Staff Member

Well a while back I did earn a couple hundred bucks from some survey taking sites however the one I was using really went downhill so I stopped and was also based a lot on referrals so it became harder as more people signed up and the program spread. I've also made some money doing sites for people and of course advertising on my own websites.

What do you mean bugs from PTC sites?

3. 2sweed

2sweed Natural Camper Staff Member

PTC sites can be a real drag in the sense you must have a top-notch anti-virus program running to prevent sites from downloading unwanted plug-ins or apps that use your computer without your permission. I do paid to click just for fun at one site. It takes forever to build up money if you choose not to pay for anything.

I do surveys online for a place called opinionoutpost.com
    It is one of the best sites to use and the pay is good.

You could try writing on blogs. Pick a topic you know a lot about and then find a blog that pays you to write. I have written on several different ones and the pay can be from ten to forty dollars, or more. It kind of depends on what kind of work you are looking for and what your personal skills are.

Such as are you good on the phone and do you have high-speed internet? Companies are always looking for more help in taking orders or other phone work like setting up appointments. Most jobs online do not pay loads of money unless your highly skilled, but I have found that the little jobs you do can add up over time in money, and by doing them you can gain more experience on the web.
    You just have to do web searches, for job sites, but check the places out good to be sure it is a legit site so you don't end up giving your info out for nothing or receive tons of spam mail. Good luck!

Draft saved Draft deleted