1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Over 2,600 members.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Bibsoutdoors, Feb 28, 2017.

1. Bibsoutdoors

Bibsoutdoors Survivalist

Congratulations Camping Babble, your member numbers keep going up! 7eefe7a04b8f930413ea8a2b14c20b67.jpg

Bibsoutdoors

2. campforums

campforums Founder Staff Member

Hehe, thanks but we're actually only at 657. You can check the running total in the sidebar on the home page right above the social media links.

Spam users inflate the user ID a bit, but the forum statistics block will always show the accurate total.

Also FYI I sent out your patches the other day @Bibsoutdoors you should be getting them soon!

3. Bibsoutdoors

Bibsoutdoors Survivalist

Oh man, now I feel just plain silly. I'm amazed at the number of spam that goes on. One thing you can say for mankind, we can destroy anything! We don't even need to get our grubby hands on it any more, we can do it long distance virtually anonymous.

Many thanks for the patch. Once I receive it, it should only be a day or two to get it sewed on, photographed and uploaded.

Bibsoutdoors

campforums likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted