1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Overnight Summer Camp

Discussion in 'Other Camping' started by Summercampsurvey, Aug 6, 2013.

1. Have you or are you interested in sending your child to overnight summer camp?

Please take this short survey and help us to make the experience even better for them.

All answers will be reviewed and used to create the best summer camp experience possible, all while trying to make camp an affordable options for all families.

Thanks in advance for your time :)

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/QHNFN3V

2. 2sweed

2sweed Natural Camper Staff Member

I did the survey for fun. It just asks questions about sending your children to camp and what activities you would like to be available for your children to do at a summer camp. Easy and fun!

3. campforums

campforums Founder Staff Member

I don't have any children? Are you still interested in me doing your survey?

4. To those that have taken the survey, thank you...we really appreciate it :)

Erik, I appreciate the offer but would prefer that those with children be our main respondents. Thanks for the offer though :)

Draft saved Draft deleted