1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Playing games in a campsite

Discussion in 'Other Camping' started by Alexandoy, May 20, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Survivalist

This campsite I am referring to is not a resort but just an ordinary forest. As boy scouts, we have games that are fitting for the location like orienteering or treasure hunting. But one time we conducted a war game for the scouts who are of high school age. It was really fun because there was the moon that gave us just enough light to make the games comfortable to the eyes. When I was out of scouting, we also did that once with my friends. There were 13 of us which number was appropriate for 2 teams of 5 each and the 3 are the arbiters. It was lots of fun because we were like kids playing in the dar.

2. Jason76

Jason76 Novice Camper

A day with a bright moon is practically like evening.

I think it would be fun to try paintball in the forest. Has anyone tried that? Iv'e only tried Laser Tag, and boy, you need to be in shape to do that!

Draft saved Draft deleted