1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Post your best nature/scenery photos here

Discussion in 'Nature' started by campforums, Dec 22, 2012.

1. campforums

campforums Founder Staff Member

I thought it might be neat if everyone shared some of the pictures they've taken camping.

Here's one I took from a Kayak in a small lake in northern Ontario.

2012-07-22 14.18.03.jpg

2. Foster

Foster Newbie

Dont have any. They look gooood!

3. ACSAPA

ACSAPA Newbie

That is a stunning photo. It looks like a very peaceful lake. I just got my first decent camera recently ,so hopefully I'll take some photos to share.

4. TABL

TABL Explorer

That is a gorgeous photo! I'll have to dig some up.

5. TTGMW2

TTGMW2 Guest

That photo is amazing

6. campforums

Thanks everyone, please do share!

7. TABL

TABL Explorer

aus36_zps028593df.jpg

This is a picture my son took in Australia

8. Toxique

Toxique Newbie

Both of those pictures look really good, great share guys

9. Jessi

Jessi Novice Camper

Easter2007281.jpg

Here's one I really like.

10. Peaceweapon

Peaceweapon Newbie

Here is a photo I took of the moon from Motueka, in New Zealand. I love the night sky =D

387667_4441175881604_1454798_n.jpg

11. Karto

Karto Newbie

Your photo is so similar looking to where I camp!

I don't have any photos, I made a mistake of not backing up my harddrive... :(

12. rdahl125

rdahl125 Newbie

took this a few years ago in Sedona, Arizona. It's a beautiful place, I recommend seeing it if you can!

calm_by_vampiregirl125-d35sb9w.jpg

13. Libragirl67

Libragirl67 Newbie

Tabl. your pictures are very cool. I love the one of the kangaroo. I have always wanted to visit Australia. In fact when I get asked if I could go anywhere in the world where would it be? I always say Australia. Soon I will post some beautiful pictures of a Northern Michigan summer.

14. 2sweed

2sweed Natural Camper Staff Member

Went for a long drive on Tuesday, to get a pictures of the water and mountains at Red Bridge Recreational Area, which is at the lower end of the Kinzua Dam and Allegheny Reservoir within the Allegheny National Forest area. It was a beautiful day and the reservoir water was deep. This area has many campsites and a boat launching area.

red bridge 4.JPG

15. 2sweed

red bridge 2.JPG

16. Northern Dancer

Northern Dancer Survivalist

17. 2sweed

I like the way you framed the picture with the tree branches in perfect focus. Beautiful shot.

18. Northern Dancer

Thanks! Great to see you on line.

I have another attempt with the moon - it will be in a short video that I'm working on. ND

19. campforums

I agree, usually shots taken with a normal camera flash in the dark at such close distance do not turn out so well because of the bright reflections but in this case I like the result. Although I might try lowering the contrast a bit to bring out more of the background.

20. Northern Dancer

I agree that is why I took this second shot - still not what I wanted...but then again I do not have any real
    photography skills.

iblz89.jpg

Draft saved Draft deleted