1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Post your favorite Mountain views here!

Discussion in 'Trails' started by mett1982, Feb 9, 2016.

1. mett1982

mett1982 Novice Camper

I love hiking mountains! I love being at that summit and looking over the valley. Feeling the breeze from on top of the mountain really makes you appreciate beauty and life. I would to see some pictures of your favorite mountain hikes. Could be you and friends on the trail all the way up to the summit. Can wait to see what everyone posts!

I will start. This is me relaxing on the summit of Black Bear Mountain in the Adirondack Park.

Northern Dancer likes this.
  2. Northern Dancer

Northern Dancer Survivalist

We don't have mountains in our neck of the woods - but we do have look outs. :)

IMG_0608.jpg

Look Out - Algonquin Provincial Park

3. killeroy154

killeroy154 Survivalist

Bays Mtn park in east tn. It's with in an hours drive so this city park offers plenty of hiking trails. uploadfromtaptalk1455077331658.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1455077522988.jpg it also has a lake, small zoo, planetarium, and museum on top of this mtn. Kingsport city used to get their water from this lake till I think the 40's. Now it is a city park and wildlife preserve.

Draft saved Draft deleted