1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Product evaluation

Discussion in 'Equipment' started by killeroy154, Feb 19, 2019.

1. killeroy154

killeroy154 Survivalist

I purchased the stove and coffee press/travel mug 2 years ago, and I felt like it was a good time to give them an evaluation.

When I first got the Outad stove, I wasn't very impressed with its performance. It sputtered, spit and would sometimes just keel over dead. I put it on my shelf and left it home during previous camping trips until last fall. I figured I wouldn't need it except to boil water for my coffee. It performed fabulous. I now use it at work for making my coffee. It no longer spits or sputters, and fuel adjustment works wonderful. I give it two thumbs up.

The coffee press/travel mug from GSI Outdoors is very durable and makes a great cup of coffee. I've been using it, along with my Outad stove, about 5 days a week for the past 2 months or so.

I have no regrets with the purchase of these two products. [​IMG]

Draft saved Draft deleted