1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

So...where is everyone?

Discussion in 'Other Camping' started by Northern Dancer, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Northern Dancer

Northern Dancer Survivalist

With all the circumstances of recent date, one may be discouraged a tad about planning for the camping extravaganza. If I have to end up building a tent platform in the back yard so be it. I have a lot of experience and a lot of fabulous memories so I can pretend if need be.

So what are the Good Folks who frequent Camping Babble doing? Luvs to hear from ya.

2. campforums

campforums Founder Staff Member

I have been stuck indoors like everyone else, I have a camping trip tentatively planned for June barring nothing too extreme happens though. You've built some tent platforms in the push before haven't you?

3. Northern Dancer

-----> Yep. It really goes a long way to save the bottom of your tent and keep things dry inside.

4. Tim31556

Tim31556 Novice Camper

I'm not going camping.
    I ruined my whole world. I got into a accident on my harley. I broke 6 ribe a shoulder bone
    And got blood on my brain.
    I was life flighted to the intensive care
    In johnstown pa.
    So it is what it is

5. Northern Dancer

Really sorry to hear about your circumstanceTim and that things are beginning to mend. Do what you can when you can. As I use to say to my students - don't give up, give in, surrender or quit. Hopefully it will all become an ugly memory of the past.

campforums likes this.
  6. campforums

campforums Founder Staff Member

That's terrible to hear. I hope things improve for you soon.

Draft saved Draft deleted