1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Solar lamp

Discussion in 'Equipment' started by Alexandoy, Jul 20, 2017.

1. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Survivalist

We bought a solar lamp yesterday for use when there is power outage that usually happens during the rainy season. This is actually a rechargeable lamp. But it is dual in the sense that you can charge it using sunlight which is pure solar. It would be good for camping trips since light is very important especially when cooking food at night. And it can be charged the whole day provided the sun is shining. Maybe I have to test the solar charger if it’s efficient. IMG_9038 new solar lamp.JPG

Last edited: Jul 20, 2017
    ruk18th likes this.
  2. Northern Dancer

Northern Dancer Survivalist

upload_2017-7-20_21-58-30.jpeg upload_2017-7-20_21-59-59.jpeg upload_2017-7-20_22-0-43.jpeg

These are the solar products that I am using at the moment. The luminaid on the end has a strong light that can last through the whole night.

upload_2017-7-20_22-2-11.jpeg Both these products have an interesting story behind them.

I have other camp lights that I use too. The goal zero product can provide power for lighting, DVD's, CD's and other devices.

ruk18th and Alexandoy like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted