1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Spring Sale

Discussion in 'Equipment' started by Northern Dancer, Feb 17, 2019.

1. Northern Dancer

Northern Dancer Survivalist

upload_2019-2-17_22-7-38.jpeg
    I'm a Certified Camping Nut
    I confess I am a certified camping nut and I got the message that I need to clear one of the two jammed pack rooms full of equipment. That excludes the stuff in the shed. I have three pages of inventory that list numerous items that I have collected over the years. All excellent gear. In spite of the fact that I give stuff away to the Scouts every year it really hasn't made a dint. So...come end of April the first week in May I'll be having a yard sale as opposed to a garage sale. I thought to myself it is unfortunate that I'm not closer to our members.

campforums likes this.
  2. killeroy154

killeroy154 Survivalist

Oh wow! How about your canoe?

3. Northern Dancer

Northern Dancer Survivalist

Last night the full moon shone down on top of my canoe. I closed my eyes for a moment and thought about gliding across the water to rendezvous at the point. Naw...the canoe stays @killeroy154 .

I bought a new Black Diamond Storm headlight (350 Lumens) to add to the two I already have. My rationale was that I needed more light. :(

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR4WM_4VkumzWKuy6aPsRq0Hr9dh7wP1_iorFZsxCvY11s9KrSL.jpg
    I have lots of chairs - eleven actually. Everyone is different, each having a particular application. My inventory tells me I have five plastic wash basins, two fold down portable ones and one canvass one. Interested?

4. killeroy154

killeroy154 Survivalist

I pass on the wash bins, but thanks anyhow. You never can have enough lights. The power went off during a storm last week, and my wife was got a kick out of all head lamps and portable lights I started digging up. I even had both of the aladdin oil lamps lit.

Naw the only thing I had my eye on was your Souris River.

Draft saved Draft deleted