1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Swimming during summer time

Discussion in 'On the Water' started by Alexandoy, May 18, 2018.

1. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Survivalist

It's summer once again and beach and pool resorts are mostly fully booked not only for the weekend since school is out during summer. For the adventurous, we have some water resorts here that includes a campsite by the waterfalls. In fact, I was invited by the owner several times but my schedule does not permit so until now I have yet to see their resort. But shooting the rapids is not my trip. I prefer the camp site especially when I saw the owner's posts on Facebook of the pictures of the camp site. They were having a barbecue. Sleeping in tents still excites me even if it's a family trip as long as the place is in a forest or wilderness. Oh well, I hope my plan for this summer to visit the place will materialize so I can post the pictures here.

2. rz3300

rz3300 Explorer

Unfortunately the water around where I will be going soon is still probably pretty cold but I still have to get it, but I wish it were warmer so I could swim sooner. Just gotta spend that time on all the other things I guess.

3. Northern Dancer

Northern Dancer Survivalist

IMG_1285.jpg

Can't wait - it's silky soft and gently warm!

Draft saved Draft deleted