1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Take the Quiz...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Northern Dancer, Apr 10, 2016.

1. Northern Dancer

Northern Dancer Survivalist

Take the Quiz - any quiz.
    I'm sure I've mentioned it before -

but key in Camp Quiz into the computer
    and a whole bunch will pop up on the screen.
    I've done that and I have enjoyed taking them and
    seeing how well I do. It sure helps you
    to pay attention to your attention
    and check out what you think you know.
    I've been hanging at the 90% to 95% mark.

Give it a try - and have fun.

Camping_Knowledge_Badge.png

See - I told ya I was good!

2. campforums

campforums Founder Staff Member

Last edited: Apr 11, 2016
  3. campforums

camp-quiz.png

Lets create a list of all the quizzes we find for easy reference

Northern Dancer likes this.
  4. SashaS

SashaS Novice Camper

It seems that when I try to click any of these things it takes me to a page stating that I don't have permission to view or perform this action. Same applies to a few pieces of media (forgot whether they were videos or pictures) that have been posted on these forums before.

5. Northern Dancer

...I haven't had any trouble in this neck of the woods. Let me see...try some of these and see how you fair.

The Ultimate Camping Quiz - HowStuffWorks or Take the Outdoor Skills Quiz and this is a good one too - Test Your Survival Skills Outside Online. Here's another one -Test Your Survival Skills - Survivalist 101 - Survival Quiz. :)

upload_2016-4-11_10-10-24.jpeg Doing it wrong!

6. SashaS

SashaS Novice Camper

Unfortunately the same error occurs, perhaps my account needs to have more posts/be active for longer to gain permission?

7. Northern Dancer

...that's interesting because all the posts are open and don't require any permission. Then again I don't know your particular circumstance. I tested the resources posted and other than scrolling down to the start I didn't have any problems. I'll have to check with the Commander and see if he has any ideas.

8. campforums

Added to the list :thumbsup:

9. killeroy154

killeroy154 Survivalist

Took test. Uhm well..... by the time I finished I think it said "For the preservation of nature, my personal safety, and the safety of others. Get a hotel room." Good grief.

10. Northern Dancer

...that's funny!

I did very well accept when it came to questions about the United States Forest Service and such. I'm not familiar with your neck of the woods. Interesting stuff. Did you get the right answer as to who came up with the idea of smores? I would not have known that because I'm on the other side with the other organization. :)

11. killeroy154

killeroy154 Survivalist

I never thought about the girl scouts contributing to the obesity epidemic. I sure like the chocolate ones with peanut butter in the middle. Uum Uum days sure is good.

12. Northern Dancer

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ :)

That's it - Girl Guides - always working on our stomach! [I mean the women:angelic:].

On another note - think some warm spring is actually going to hit our neck of the woods over the next few days. It seems to me that the last number of years it has been snowy, cold and miserable and then summer comes with little spring fanfare. Looks like it is going to happen again this year.

13. campforums

Just a small but delicious contribution!

Draft saved Draft deleted