1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Tapatalk vs. Responsive Mobile Site

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by campforums, Jul 31, 2016.

1. campforums

campforums Founder Staff Member

Hi all,

I've noticed Tapatalk is very popular amongst our forum users and I was wondering what you guys like about Tapatalk and if you have tried the mobile site in a browser. Is the Tapatalk experience much better? Is there anything we can improve to make the browsing experience better? If you have any thoughts I would love to hear them :)

2. killeroy154

killeroy154 Survivalist

Once I figured out how to use Tapatalk I realy like it. I have used it on my laptop, but I bet I use my mobile 98% of the time. The first time on the laptop was different than my droid and I did struggle with the site some, but I am sure if I used the laptop more it would become easier.

I use the Wood working and the Tennessee anglers forum.

I like to thanks you site administrators for all you do.

Thank you.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

campforums likes this.
  3. campforums

campforums Founder Staff Member

Thanks for the feedback, so for your laptop you're using the site through a browser? Because I know Tapatalk now has apps for Windows and Mac OS X.

I do like how Tapatalk aggregates content together for easy reading.

4. killeroy154

killeroy154 Survivalist

Yes I think you are correct.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

5. missyify

missyify Survivalist

I'm still figuring out Tapatalk; I can't really say, yet.

Sent from my LGLS996 using Tapatalk

Draft saved Draft deleted