1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Tent with air mattress

Discussion in 'Shelter' started by Alexandoy, Sep 30, 2018.

1. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Survivalist

My brother is residing in California was here last moth. Camping was one of our topics. He told me about a tent that comes with an air mattress. You pump air and the sleeping bag becomes an air mattress that is elevated by 4 inches from the ground. I said I haven't heard of that combination although I know that you can buy a tent and air mattress with different brands. What I want is just one brand of tent with the air mattress that fits inside the tent.

2. Northern Dancer

Northern Dancer Survivalist

...there are all kinds of tents, sizes, materials, gimmicks, ridiculous, strange, peculiar - there is everything and anything available - for a price. So what do you want and how much do you want to spend?

Here was one tent that I had in my inventory. The Alaknak 12 X 20 with stove jack.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTvlrc0tQeVK2mU_wYzYb79ckCJEB_6yKS1AqWYMGRUBZbvHcv9.jpg

Draft saved Draft deleted