1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

The Ideal Weapon

Discussion in 'Equipment' started by 2sweed, Apr 30, 2013.

1. Please read the story of Micheal Allen Silva, a drifter who traversed the backwoods of the continental United States, up through Canada and ending his travels in Alaska.

He came along some villagers and other remote backwoods campers along his way.

His journey left a lasting impact on those who were unfortunate enough to meet him along his mindless meanderings through the woods...

Politics aside, firearms do leave an impact and a lasting one.

Be Safe out there with or without them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

2. Northern Dancer

Northern Dancer Survivalist

3. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Survivalist

When I was camping with the boy scouts, the only weapon I had on me was the hunting knife because it was the only legal weapon for us. In my adult years, I would be bringing the .22 pistol of my father as a protection in case of unanticipated attacks by animals or humans. In the later part of my adult life, I was bringing an air rifle with pellets for ammo. I could shoot birds with it but not big animals. I remember shooting a wild chicken that resulted in a wild chase in the woods because the pellet doesn’t kill, just inflicted injury on the chicken. And in the recent years, I go comping with my family on camp site resorts so there’s no need for weapons.

Draft saved Draft deleted