1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Video: The Call of Nature

Discussion in 'Nature' started by Onatah, Oct 29, 2015.

1. Onatah

Onatah Novice Camper

My cousin's husband, Scott, and their son, Riley, went camping recently (they live in California, USA). Scott took several videos of animals and nature while they were there. Riley then took those videos and edited them to create this project set to music. It's quite beautiful. And then ... wait for the ending!

I had to share. Just wanted to make you smile. :D

Northern Dancer likes this.
  2. 2sweed

2sweed Natural Camper Staff Member

Enjoyed your video and the music. Liked the ending...call of nature. LOL
    Wildlife has always found interesting ways to entertain us and show natures beauty to behold.

3. campforums

campforums Founder Staff Member

Thanks for sharing, you can tell Riley that I think the video was very nicely edited!

4. killeroy154

killeroy154 Survivalist

Yes thank you. That was a great video.

5. jc banks

jc banks Novice Camper

yes it was nice he does good work

6. happyflowerlady

happyflowerlady Survivalist

I just watched this video today, and it amazed me. It is about a blue heron, and he is actually stalking a gopher. I at first thought that he might be after a small snake, or maybe even a field mouse, but never would I have expected that bird to be able to catch and eat something as large as that gopher !
    It is incredible watching how he does it, too. The heron is just o quick and it looked like he just swallowed the gopher when it was still alive, and wiggling as it went down his long throat.
    I have seen blue herons before, and they are usually in or around water; sso I had always thought that they ate fish.

Draft saved Draft deleted