1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

What if?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Toxique, Nov 7, 2012.

1. Toxique

Toxique Newbie

What if you only had 1 day left to live, what stuff would you guys do in that last day of your life ?
    I would spend time with my family and friends. Do tons of fun and crazy stuff and just try to make every second count :)

2. joker

joker Newbie

I would not die a virgin hopefully. That's my major concern.

3. campforums

campforums Founder Staff Member

Is this a purely hypothetical situation or is it something like a medical scenario?

I think I'd go crazy with my savings and try to have some fun with friends and family. Maybe try some crazy drugs, lol.

4. S.L.Diamond

S.L.Diamond Newbie

Haha! I was just thinking that, lol!! Not that I was planning on posting it, hahaha!

That one person that has been getting on my nerves... I would spray paint his car and burn his most sacred item. Then I would give away my belonging to charity, lol. One good deed in exchange for a bad. That should save me from the burning fires of hell. Or is that not how it works :s

5. 2sweed

2sweed Natural Camper Staff Member

If I thought I had only one day to live I would try to do something I always wanted to do, as well as, spend the day with my family and friends. I would spend my money on something that helps someone else before the relatives get it all. And with my luck the report would have been wrong and someone else was the one to die. But I would be happy that it wasn't me, even though I had spent all my money. :)

6. campforums

campforums Founder Staff Member

Well I don't have much savings to spend anyways so that wouldn't be much of a big deal and I would also be happy with the extra time. :cool:

7. Anons123

Anons123 Newbie

I've had sex before and people still think I'm a virgin .

Draft saved Draft deleted