1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

What state are you from?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by CampAllDay, Mar 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CampAllDay

CampAllDay Newbie

What state was you born in and where do you currently live?

I'm from New York but I'm leaving soon to California to try something new. Here in New York the weather is pretty horrible and the skies are often grey half of the time. Not that i have a problem with it, i just prefer sunny weather with clear blue skies.

2. campforums

campforums Founder Staff Member

I'm from Canada in the province of Ontario however the weather we have here is very similar to New York since we are basically right above you.

However I would love to live in Cali for a while, I'm currently studying computers and a lot of the jobs in that field are out there so moving in a few years is in the realm of possibility!

3. 2sweed

2sweed Natural Camper Staff Member

I from Pennsylvania, was away in Florida for 25 years, but now back home in Pennsylvania. ;)

4. Francy

Francy Newbie

I am from Wyoming! I've lived here my whole life, almost 32 years! There is a lot to do here and endless country!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.