1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

What's your everyday meal?

Discussion in 'Food' started by CampAllDay, Mar 14, 2013.

1. CampAllDay

CampAllDay Newbie

What's a meal that you can eat and not get enough of?

My everyday meal is a sausage,egg and cheese on a bagel. I swear, i can eat it everyday with no problem. I'm not sure if it's the melted cheese or not, but it's something that makes it taste irresistible.

2. campforums

campforums Founder Staff Member

Do you mean when I'm camping or in general?

To be a day to day food, I think it has to be very nutritional because I am really into fitness which is why I eat eggs almost every morning. Sometimes I'll switch it up and cook them different ways or have a different kind of bread with it but what's great about eggs is their high protein content. They also make you feel full all day and I've seen studies which found that people who ate eggs in the morning were significantly less likely to get fat.

3. Angelle

Angelle Newbie

I wouldn't call this a meal but I love to ear boiled eggs with ranch dressing--it is amazing! Lately, I have been eating that everyday, and I just can't get enough of it. I don't know why I have become so obsessed with it. I really need to incorporate other foods into my breakfast meals but eggs is all I have been eating. I have read that eggs have cholesterol and if you eat too much of it then it can have many risks. I definitely don't want my food obsession to make me become ill. But if I could eat it everyday, I would. :)

Draft saved Draft deleted