1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Where can I buy infant water floaties?

Discussion in 'On the Water' started by ashley0323, Sep 15, 2016.

1. ashley0323

ashley0323 Novice Camper

Since summer time is ending, I am finding it is nearly impossible to find water floaties in store!! I am needing to get a couple different water floaties, that will fit on a baby. I am not picky on what kind, I want to just browse and see what I like. Any online store recommendation?

2. missyify

missyify Survivalist

Amazon lol. I'm sure I sound like a broken record with amazon but they really do have a ton of stuff. Dicks sporting goods? I got my 1yr old's vest from there... ummm... Bass Pro?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. HikingHans

HikingHans Novice Camper

I think my wife bought our baby water floats at Walmart. She buys most everything baby-related there. And missyify is correct, I'm sure Amazon has them too.

4. campforums

campforums Founder Staff Member

I think the ones I had as a kid were from Canadian Tire, you probably don't have it where you are but it is a store kinda like a cross between Target and Home Depot.

Are you having trouble finding them? I would imagine most big stores carry them, otherwise Amazon is where I do most of my shopping these days.

5. rz3300

rz3300 Explorer

Well I would imagine that a good place to start would be a general search. I am sure that Amazon and other retailers like that have a pretty good selection of things like this, but there is only one way to find out.

Draft saved Draft deleted