1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Who's ready?

Discussion in 'Other Camping' started by Northern Dancer, Mar 3, 2016.

1. Northern Dancer

Northern Dancer Survivalist

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5PFw65ZjL6zjxNc14xCYCt90Z1TihJfzam1KrnyXNn0GvfsJN9g.png

It is the beginning of March...the first canoe trip is planned for June and the first camp/canoe trip (for 21 days) begins early July.

Equipment Lists are Completed :)
    Purchase List for New Equipment is Prepared :)
    Menus are Organized :)
    Float Plan is Recorded :)
    Hatchet and Knives are Sharpened :)
    Paddles have been made Clean & Bright :)
    Packs have been Deodorized :)

Canoe will be Resurfaced in May :)

Did I leave anything out??? :confused:
    :bear: "Northern Dancer is always like this...he just doesn't stop." "Did you know that he will declare summer has arrived on March 13?" We all know it is really the beginning of spring.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBPt2JVxlXuIb8LuXlxI6iob0Oss2ixI4J0RNF5OvEeQSRt83z.jpg

Tell us about your plans, dreams, hopes for the summer.
    "Keep the fire burning."
    It dont happen if ya don't tink it!

2. actadh

actadh Pathfinder

I am. Planning some two day trips to Kentucky - I just found a new campground to try out. Most places around here don't open until April, so my Spring Break in March may mean going to a KOA that is open year round.

3. Northern Dancer

Northern Dancer Survivalist

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- :)

EX-O-LENT!

4. killeroy154

killeroy154 Survivalist

Like Actadh, I am hoping to do a couple of 2 or 3 day trips. I have already shot 4 vacation days from work over a, not so great camping/fishing trip to alabama, and I think it's seriously chewing on me. I wonder if I can get CMLA from work (Camping Medical Leave) you know like FLMA.

Already burned vacation to go in July with wife for the Breyer horse convention in Kentucky . Wife told me I can camp out at the hotel... That's just messed up. Yeh she thinks it's funny. I am having camping envy. @dancer 21 days. That's awsome.

I'll probably squeeze in a few days here and there, and if I do, well I'll make a big story about. I'm going to go play with mith my camping stuff now.

Northern Dancer likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted