1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Winter camping

Discussion in 'Other Camping' started by Jessi, Mar 11, 2013.

1. Jessi

Jessi Novice Camper

Spring is coming soon, but it's definitely still cold and nasty.

Do any of you really enjoy going camping in the wintertime? Do you go when there's snow on the ground or only in the slightly 'warmer' times?

2. Masoom001

Masoom001 Newbie

Yeah, I want to go on California Hills, because in winter sometimes there is a little bit sunshine. And this is really fantastic weather for Chill Out. My friend also suggest the Tent that I should have take away with me, made up of Lacquered white PVC. The reason is that It save me from the extensiveness of Weather.

3. Libragirl67

Libragirl67 Newbie

I love the sun and the feel of the water. And we are huge swimmers. So we have only been camping in the summer time. At the very soonest we ever went it was the beginning of May. It was nice during the daytime. But at night it got so uncomfortably cold. It was really not fun or enjoyable. And I tend to hide in the house more in the winter because I just hate the cold. So we usually start our camping in Mid to late June. The way the weather is around here this season I do not know if we will ever have a summer.

Draft saved Draft deleted