1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Best stores to buy swim suits?

Discussion in 'Attire' started by ashley0323, Sep 15, 2016.

1. ashley0323

ashley0323 Novice Camper

I am needing to buy a bunch of swim suits, one for each family member. I need three in toddler sizes, one pair of mens trunks, and most likely a tankini for myself. Where is a good store to buy them from? Preferably an online store so I can just have them shipped.

2. missyify

missyify Survivalist

Amazon . Actually the one thing I don't like is they get a lot of swimsuits directly from China and sometimes the quality isn't great so if you use amazon for any clothing, I suggest searching for a brand you trust. Like carters for kids, they have some nice suits. Rip curl is one of my favorites for myself... Etsy actually has some great options for the ol' mom bod because a lot of people make them specifically for your measurements. I thought I'd never feel good about myself in a swimsuit again but I adore the one I bought from an Etsy seller.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. rz3300

rz3300 Explorer

I am actually really excited for this upcoming swim suit season, which is still quite a ways away. We just got a Duluth Trading Co store a little ways from here and I have always liked that store and I am curious to see what they have in this department. I know they will not disappoint, I just hope the price is good.

4. Tim31556

Tim31556 Novice Camper

I buy a lot of stuff from Ali express. it's very good quality and really cheep.

5. campforums

campforums Founder Staff Member

I tend to get swimsuits at the same stores I get the rest of my clothes. They usually start selling swimwear in the summer time.

6. rz3300

rz3300 Explorer

So I went to that Duluth Trading store that I was so excited about, and it was about as average and disappointing as you can get. Not that it was particularly bad or anything, I just got my hopes up too high once again.

Draft saved Draft deleted