1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Bug repellant clothes?

Discussion in 'Attire' started by Sweetkymom, Jun 21, 2014.

1. Sweetkymom

Sweetkymom Newbie

I have never heard or even seen big repellant clothes before. To be honest, I never knew such a thing existed until my brother enlightened me during my very first tent sleeping camping trip a couple of months ago.

Does anyone here own bug repellant clothing?

2. whnuien

whnuien Newbie

Oh this is the first time I have heard of this, probably because I never seen one here in my town. How does it works and how does it looks like?

3. campforums

campforums Founder Staff Member

She probably means those meshed types of clothing that wrap around your body to keep bugs out.

I have one of these (just the upper part) and it is probably the only way to guarantee against bug bites. However it isn't very comfortable which is probably why you don't see many people wearing them.

4. whnuien

whnuien Newbie

Oh I see. It looks interesting but I'm not sure if I would feel comfortable wearing that :D

Still I haven't seen any being sold here but it would be nice to find out if there is. I'm also going to try and search from online store because I guess it can be very useful at some point.

Draft saved Draft deleted