1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Contrailla

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Contrailla, Aug 18, 2014.

1. Contrailla

Contrailla Newbie

I have never been on a real camping trip and am excited to get some good tips. I know it would be something that my son will be looking forward to doing. I will be looking forward to reading up on you all camping advice and experience as well. Thanks for having me and good reading to all of you!

2. Northern Dancer

Northern Dancer Survivalist

Is there a particular kind or type of camping you are interested in? I'm a four season tent camper and I enjoy the solitude of the wilderness all year around.

3. campforums

campforums Founder Staff Member

Welcome to the website @Contrailla, I am just back from a little break from the site so sorry for ignoring you :D but I will be looking forward to seeing you around the forums. How old is your son by the way? I think one of the seasons camping is such a great activity is because it is appropriate and enjoyable for people of almost any age.

Draft saved Draft deleted