1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Filson Hunting Jacket

Discussion in 'Attire' started by mr.seangill, Feb 28, 2019.

1. mr.seangill

mr.seangill Novice Camper

Waskly wabbits -So all clowning aside - just received this from my uncle as he has passed. Anybody know anything about Filson Hunting Jackets? All I know is the price and holy crap?!!!

And I thought the LRB Boreal Anorak was expensive.

Any help would be great[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

2. Northern Dancer

Northern Dancer Survivalist

upload_2019-3-2_18-13-5.jpeg Wow...that's some coat. You just need the fur neck. Nine hundred and three dollars and ninety-nine cents. I think if I could afford that I could also afford a Hudson's Bay Blanket too.

upload_2019-3-2_18-15-20.jpeg for Four hundred and fifty dollars. :)

BUT I'M ALWAYS OPEN TO FREE GIFTS. It looks great on you!

3. killeroy154

killeroy154 Survivalist

That is a sharp looking jackect.

4. mr.seangill

Thanks my uncle always did have some impeccable style. Just had it out over this weekend where temps got down to single-digits. This is a legitimately warm jacket all I had on was a sweatshirt underneath and a thin one at that and was comfortable.

5. mr.seangill

Wow - everything I find shows the current jacket I have price listing at about $500 - absolutely insane though on the price. I will wear this with pride

Northern Dancer likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted