1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Gift Card Giveaway - Posting Contest

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by campforums, Aug 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. campforums

campforums Founder Staff Member

Hello Camping Babble members,

The site has been bustling with activity lately and to celebrate and keep things going I have decided to hold a small contest to encourage some of the new members to participate. I am going to be out of town for a few weeks during which the contest will be held. Then when I return I will select a winner of the $25 Amazon giftcard.

Rules
    • Eligible members must make a total of 10 non-spam posts between August 16th and August 30th and post in this thread stating that they wish to participate
    • Spam-like posts will be identified at the discretion of the site staff (one word replies, gibberish, etc.)
    • All eligible members will be entered into the raffle and selected randomly using a random number generator
    • The winner will be contacted for additional information so that they can receive their prize
    I would have liked to offer something a little more camping related as a prize but I figured that this would be the easiest since there are not many international camping supply stores while Amazon does have a very wide selection.

Best of luck!

2. BMWPOWER

BMWPOWER Moderator Staff Member

Great idea, best of luck to all participants.

3. Jessi

Jessi Novice Camper

I'm just now noticing this, oops. I'll chime in and give it a go, though!

I wonder why others haven't indicated that they want to participate....

4. campforums

campforums Founder Staff Member

Closed due to lack of interest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.