1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Greetings from the Northern Plains

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Tom, Dec 2, 2021.

1. Tom

Tom Newbie

Hello everyone

I'm a 4 season camper with heavier emphasis on cool Autumn, winter and cool Spring camping. I've decided to get up off the ground and started using a square drop camper. It requires you to live out of it instead of in it as many people choose to do in RV units. I do bring along an insulated (Eskimo) ice fishing tent so I have a warm place to retreat to when I tire of cold and the winds. Cooking, cleaning, well...everything but sleeping is all yet done outside. I'm hoping to find a couple of like minded people here to share experiences with and swap ideas.

2. Northern Dancer

Northern Dancer Survivalist

WELCOME TOM

It is nice to see someone new online. This is an excellent site but it has been abandoned by the initiator. Anyway...

I'm very much open to sharing experiences and swapping ideas - there are so few people to do that with. If you haven't check out Outdoor Base Camp - I think you would enjoy this site too.

Draft saved Draft deleted