1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Hello everyone!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by KenBrace, Jun 4, 2015.

1. KenBrace

KenBrace Novice Camper

Hi folks! My name's Ken and I suppose my main areas of interest are internet, programming, philosophy, and meditation. Yeah I know. A weird combination. Oh well. I'm not a camping expert but I've done my fair share. I look forward to some interesting discussions. Have a great day!

-Ken

2. Northern Dancer

Northern Dancer Survivalist

@KenBrace
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWsPLxvz7cryHJzzIVM9JYoLeMA7mqfBZbRR9LyZ5V3ztK_jUO.jpg

Ken Brace
    to
    CAMPING BABBLE

3. Northern Dancer

@KenBrace

We have a few things in common - I'm a four season camping nut [not that I'm suggesting that you are a nut]. But if it works - why not. :) The second thing is that I instruct meditation - John Main method - it sort of comes with the territory.

You might want to pick up with the Commander [Campforums] he is our programmer recently graduated.

campforums and KenBrace like this.
  4. campforums

campforums Founder Staff Member

Hey Ken, welcome abroad!

We share a few interests. Camping is great way to relax and mediate especially if you ever go by yourself.

KenBrace likes this.
  5. BMWPOWER

BMWPOWER Moderator Staff Member

Welcome Ken

6. KenBrace

KenBrace Novice Camper

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! :)

Yes, very much so. I just wish I had more time on my hands so I could get out more often. My dream is live in a cottage out in the mountains where I am retired and I have lots of time for camping, outdoor activities, and meditation in nature.

Meditation-Sun-Rise.jpg

Pictures like that give me serious nature cravings! :eek:

7. actadh

actadh Pathfinder

Welcome, Ken!

8. L_B

L_B Explorer

Welcome Ken. Always nice to hear from a fellow camper who appreciates the beauty of what nature has to often. :)

9. Northern Dancer

I'm not waiting for retirement - not a good thing to do. If you love something - you go for it now. You can't accomplish everything - but I'm not waiting around hoping that it will happen.

I've buried enough souls to know that the future is now, not tomorrow. :)

Draft saved Draft deleted