1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Hello Everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by kimberlyd, Jun 27, 2015.

1. kimberlyd

kimberlyd Newbie

I used to be apart of this forum a few months back, but I got so busy I was unable to keep posting. By the time I got a little free time to come back I forgot my user name and pass for the forum so I created a new account.

Currently I live in an RV in a friends backyard, but I own 40 acres of land in the middle of nowhere in the great state of Nevada. We are trying to get our finances back on track so that we can get our well and septic on the land then we will be living off the grid. It is almost like being on a permanent camping trip. It is a hard life style but very rewarding and fun.

I grew up with a "survivalist" type training so camping, hunting, and fishing are three things I am familiar with and love to do. I love to learn new things and relay what I know to others so I hope to get into a large amount of great discussions with you all.

See you in boards!

2. actadh

actadh Pathfinder

Welcome back! Sounds like your 40 acre lot is a wonderful place.

3. campforums

campforums Founder Staff Member

Sorry to hear about that, if you are able to track down your old account I can try and get you reconnected with it.

Edit: Actually, I just checked to see if there were any users with matching IP addresses and there is @kevinkimers. Is that your old account?

4. Northern Dancer

Northern Dancer Survivalist

Glad to see you back @kimberlyd - we never left and just waited around for you to return. :)

Draft saved Draft deleted