1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Hello from Central Michigan!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Bushman, Mar 22, 2013.

1. Bushman

Bushman Newbie

Hi I'm bushman, I hope to learn alot from you all here and to try my best to help people from my past experiences. I enjoy "roughing it" or minimalist camping where I take the least amount of gear possible and attempt to thrive in the woods. I also enjoy doing some river fishing and some hunting but I currently lack both rifle and bow.

2. campforums

campforums Founder Staff Member

Glad to hear that we'll have more experienced outdoors men here on the forums. There's also a few other members from Michigan I believe so I think you will fit in well! Welcome :D

3. 2sweed

2sweed Natural Camper Staff Member

Welcome to the forum, Bushman.
    It is great to have you on board. I hope you will enjoy the different topic's and may be start a few of your own. Please take time to comment on the different posts and to welcome in a new member or two. I am sure you are going to enjoy your time here for many topic's contain video's that shown how things can be done and thus the learning experience is easier to understand, and use when the need for knowing how is before you. See you around the forum.

Draft saved Draft deleted