1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Hello from Indianapolis

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by sgmpc52, Jul 21, 2015.

1. sgmpc52

sgmpc52 Newbie

Hey everyone! Hailing from Indianapolis, IN. I'm a beginner when it comes to camping, considering I've only been on a few trips but looking forward to learning and putting my new found knowledge to the test. Have a great day!

2. Northern Dancer

Northern Dancer Survivalist

@sgmpc52

Hi "Indianapolis" - there are no beginners here - just great folks who are lured by the great outdoors.

Your State has as many state parks and forested areas as there are states. ...does that make sense :( ?

Anyway...glad to see you on line. Don't hesitate to ask questions and do join in.

3. actadh

actadh Pathfinder

Welcome! Do you tent camp or use a trailer/rv?

4. campforums

campforums Founder Staff Member

Welcome aboard, it always especially nice to see members join in from new cities or parts of the world. I hope you can share some of your favorite parts about camping in Indiana.

5. William

William Novice Camper

Welcome! :)

6. sgmpc52

sgmpc52 Newbie

I'm going on one of my first camping trips using my hammock instead of a tent. It's an eno doublenest. A couple friends of mine and I will be spending 3 days at Clifty Falls in Madison Indiana and then another 3 at Turkey Run state Park in Marshall Indiana. Will be sharing my experiences soon as I get back!

7. Northern Dancer

Northern Dancer Survivalist

Fantastic...it's something I would like to do other than have an afternoon nap. Looking forward in learning more about you experiment/trip.

Draft saved Draft deleted