1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Hello from NB Canada!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by L_B, Jun 26, 2015.

1. L_B

L_B Explorer

Hi my fellow campers. I am new to the site and looking forward to learning new things and reading all your posts. There is nothing I enjoy better then camping. I look forward to it each year. So far we have only camped in our province but looking forward to expanding to other places this summer! Happy Camping!!

2. campforums

campforums Founder Staff Member

I want to make a visit to the maritimes at some point. I am not sure if I will ever do any camping there but we live in such a large and diverse country that there is so much to see. I've travelled to a lot of other countries but I have not even fully seen my own country :( Anyways, there are a lot of other Canadians on this site as well, maybe a little less than the amount of Americans and then a few Europeans as well.

I hope that you come across some inspiring posts on the site for your next trip, any ideas?

3. Northern Dancer

Northern Dancer Survivalist

Great places to camp in your neck of the woods. I haven't been down your way for awhile but have alwas enjoyed my visits. I still have friends in St. John's. Glad you are with us.

4. L_B

L_B Explorer

We are hoping to do some camping in a few of the other Maritme provinces this year. I have been checking out a lot of different places on line. There are some really beautiful provincial parks that we would like to visit.

5. L_B

L_B Explorer

St. John's is a wonderful spot. I love Newfoundland. The scenery is beautiful and the people are so friendly. I hope to make another trip back there someday.

6. Northern Dancer

Northern Dancer Survivalist

I'd love to get to Newfoundland and visit the National Park.

L_B likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted