1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Hello from NY!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by TABL, Dec 22, 2012.

1. TABL

TABL Explorer

Hi there! My name is Tracy.
    I'm a married mom with 4 kids. We camp every summer and love it!

2. campforums

campforums Founder Staff Member

Welcome to the forums Tracy, I hope you enjoy your time here! I'm sure the other members would love to hear some of your experiences.

3. TABL

TABL Explorer

Thank you!

4. stiflex

stiflex Newbie

Welcome to the forums Tracy! Its good to have you on board, our family also camps in the summer, even though we love to relax in fancy hotels the whole time :D

5. TABL

TABL Explorer

Nothing wrong with fancy hotels!!

6. 2sweed

2sweed Natural Camper Staff Member

Welcome to the forum Tracy, hope you enjoy your time here. Whether your camping in the woods or in a fancy hotel, it is always nice to make new friends by talking about things that happened or just that beautiful sunset or sunrise, that make you happy to be alive. I am looking forward to seeing more posts from you, as in comments on other folks posts or new exciting topic's of your own. You live in the great state of NY, a hop skip and a jump from my home state of PA. See you around the forum. :)

Draft saved Draft deleted