1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Hello from PA

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Tiara Murphy, Jul 10, 2014.

1. Tiara Murphy

Tiara Murphy Newbie

Hello! I'm a young stay at home mom of a rowdy three year old. I like camping and hiking, of course, as well as baking and canning and gardening. I'm looking forward to some good conversation on here as well as to learning a lot!:thumbsup:

2. campforums

campforums Founder Staff Member

Welcome to the forums! It will be good to have another person to share cooking and camping recipes with since our food section is one the most popular areas.

3. 2sweed

2sweed Natural Camper Staff Member

Hi there! Welcome to the forum. Always glad to visit with another new member who loves the great outdoors. Hope you come often and share your camping experiences with us. With a three year old camping can be an adventure. I love gardening and cooking, as well, so we have lots to talk about. See you around as we babble on. :) :rolleyes:

4. BMWPOWER

BMWPOWER Moderator Staff Member

welcome to the forums. What part of PA are you from?

Draft saved Draft deleted