1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Hello from San Antonio,Texas

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by bachelor56, Jul 3, 2016.

Tags:
  1. bachelor56

bachelor56 Newbie

Hi I'm Nick just got out of the Navy after serving 8 years. I am currently going to school in San Antonio. I really like to camp a lot its been a while since I've been camping but I definitely am willing to talk about the past experiences I have had.

2. Northern Dancer

Northern Dancer Survivalist

Would like to hear about your experience and the kinds of things that you do. Welcome again to Camping Babble - it's a fun site with lots of interesting threads. Go ahead - share what you would like about your camping adventures. :)

3. campforums

campforums Founder Staff Member

Hi Nick, welcome to the boards we are happy to have you!

What did you decide to study? I know someone who was in the Navy and is wanting to work in the cruise industry now

4. killeroy154

killeroy154 Survivalist

HI and welcome Nick, little quiet on here lately. I would guess most are camping, and enjoying the summer. It gets pretty active here after Christmas when people are getting cabin fever.

Roy.

Draft saved Draft deleted