1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Hello from South Florida!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Swamp_Monkey, Apr 15, 2016.

1. Swamp_Monkey

Swamp_Monkey Novice Camper

Hi. I'm from South Florida and enjoy camping with my family. Sometimes in a tent, sometimes in a pop-up camper.

2. Northern Dancer

Northern Dancer Survivalist

Whether you camp in a tent, a pop-up trailer or any witch way - WELCOME TO CAMPING BABBLE. I think you will find a lot of interesting topics and we look forward to learning about your experiences too. :)

3. killeroy154

killeroy154 Survivalist

Welcome to the site. It doesn't matter what you camp in or how often you go. It's more along the line of sharing the passion for it sometimes. I do good to go twice a year. I am planning an overnight trip down a local river with my nephew for next month. That one overnight trip gives me something to plan for like what to pack in the canoe, food, tent or hammock, and even where to spend the night. I don't want to end up on an island or spot where ole Billy Bob is growing something illegal. Ya know this is the southern Appalachians. I remember camping with my parents in their pop-up, which by the way isn't that much different than a tent. It's the memories and good times we have and share.

Draft saved Draft deleted