1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Hello from Tokyo!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by anyamarina, May 12, 2013.

1. anyamarina

anyamarina Newbie

Hi everyone! I'm currently a college senior and I'm really new to camping (I've only camped out in someone's backyard before, but I doubt that counts, haha!), but I really want to start learning the ins and outs to this activity. None of the people around me camps :( So I hope I can learn all the basics from this forum. My other hobbies include reading and digital drawing.

2. Jpix

Jpix Newbie

Welcome anyamarina! I'm new here as well but I'm sure the forum will be able to help you get all the in's and out's of camping. :) I hope you like it here, I'm starting to!

By the way, we share the same hobbies. I love to read and dabble a bit in digital drawing with my graphics tablet. I'm not too good at the drawing though.

3. 2sweed

2sweed Natural Camper Staff Member

Hello anyamarina,
    How's life in Tokyo? I am sure you will be able to pick up some worthwhile tips here. The countrysides may be different but the gear and other equipment is mostly the same. Even how to use the stoves and start fires, and cook over a camp fire is the same everywhere, so I think you will enjoy being here.
    Lots of topic's and room for more so join in and we will post replies. Look forward to sharing camping stories with you. lol

Draft saved Draft deleted