1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Hey from SE Florida

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by R. Zimm, Dec 23, 2012.

1. R. Zimm

R. Zimm Newbie

I want to get back into camping now that the kids are grown and I stumbled on this forum. Looks like it will be a fun place!

2. 2sweed

2sweed Natural Camper Staff Member

Welcome to the forum, R. Zimm. Sorry it has taken me so long to respond to your message. I love camping and it is nice when other like minded folks can get together and talk about their experiences and just the joy of being in the outdoors. Sometimes when camping we have interesting or otherwise scary experiences to share with others who might encounter the same event. What better way to get the word out then sharing on a camping forum.
    Look forward to getting to know you through your posts. Be sure to comment on the posts you read and take time to say hello to a few new members. Soon we will all be better at the skills and excitement found through camping. See you around the forum. :)

Draft saved Draft deleted