1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

hi all

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by camping4EVER, Feb 6, 2013.

1. camping4EVER

camping4EVER Newbie

hello all my name is Antony, i am 25 years old and i live in Greece. I like camping a lot during the summer and i would like to start camping during all seasons.
    i just registered to the forum which i really find very interesting and helpful!
    Best regards to all! i wish to everyone a lot of camping vacations :=)

2. campforums

campforums Founder Staff Member

Welcome to the forums Anthony, I'm sure Greece has some beautiful camping sites and is a place I do plan on visiting someday.

I'm sure everyone here would enjoy hearing some of your experiences! hope to see you around.

3. camping4EVER

camping4EVER Newbie

Yes its really nice for camping because there is lot of variety on the sites! there are so many islands and a long coastline.. Generaly i prefer the ionian side because the sea there is clear as as crystal and there is a lot of greenery in addition with the aegean . Just an example of one really nice place on google maps: 38.628069,20.937366
    Anyway, in the same way each country has its beauties and i would like a lot some day to visit places outside Greece and discover new sites :=)
    if anyone need suggestions i would be very very glad to provide even if im not an exert on this lovely way making vacations..camping! :)

4. campforums

campforums Founder Staff Member

Last edited: Dec 2, 2014
Draft saved Draft deleted