1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Hi from British Columbia, Canada

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by nat, May 5, 2016.

1. nat

nat Newbie

I'm living in British Columbia for more than 20 years, and I still have a lot to see of this province. So many place to see and to go. I love camping, fishing, gold panning, picking mushroom... If you need info on where and what to do in BC, I think I can help!!

Have a great day everyone,
    hope to have a chat with you

Nat ;-)

2. Northern Dancer

Northern Dancer Survivalist

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSAl732PjUYr2x6MPM6a0vSvCef6YrBasXxSCSyvOUGA3O4DqGcA.jpg

Nat
    I think you will find Camping Babble

and interesting place.
    Jump right in and have some fun,
    it's a great place to explore.

3. campforums

campforums Founder Staff Member

Hey, welcome to Camping Babble. BC is great province for camping, do you have any favorite spots?

How's your luck so far? :jimlad:

4. nat

nat Newbie

Hi,
    I am not digging enough out there (I have a passion for many other outdoor activities) to say I have been lucky no, not yet, some dust thats all.
    Favorite spots? Hard to choose, I have so many! If I feel like camping and hot springs I go in the Kootenay region. Whiteswan, Nakusp and Ainsworth are among a list of so many hot springs and camping area there. They are also very good area for fishing and gold panning (just make sure you are not digging on someone else claim!). Liard River is also a very nice area, hot spring and provincial park campground, it is totally in the north of BC very close to Yukon, amazing drive, wildlife and landscape.... If I feel like camping close the ocean, Vancouver Island -Sooke, French Beach Provincial park, Port Renfrew. Another nice region of BC also for his forest, ocean, Sunshine Coast -Sechelt -Powell River. I usually look for free recreational sites and there is a lot of them in BC. I could keep going naming other nice spots for a while.... :)

Have a grrreat day!
    Nat :)

5. Faust

Faust Explorer

Welcome Nat, Good to have another Western Canadian!

Draft saved Draft deleted