1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Hi from Massachusetts!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Lanna, Aug 15, 2013.

1. Lanna

Lanna Newbie

I've been camping since I was very young. I didn't grow up in a family with a lot of money, so camping trips were our fancy vacations. I'm not ashamed or upset about that though, I still have a passion for camping because of it! I've camped in family campgrounds, mountain campgrounds, "car" campgrounds, and wilderness/survival/no facilities camp grounds. I'd have to say that even though I need to go without a shower for a few days, wilderness camping is my favorite. It's amazing to feel so close to nature and to really be able to disconnect from the stresses of the real world.

I've never been on a camping forum so I really hope I can get some ideas and inspiration for my next trip. Maybe I'll even be able to find some suggestions for a campground to check out in my region. Thanks for having me!

-Lanna

2. 2sweed

2sweed Natural Camper Staff Member

Lanna,

So glad you have joined in on the forum. Always good to have the chance to carry on interesting conversations about all things related to camping. I hope you keep coming back and posting. there are lots of good topics on the forum where you can add your thoughts and opinions. Looking forward to lots of that. :)

Draft saved Draft deleted