1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Hi, I'm Shelby!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Shelbs, Sep 10, 2016.

1. Shelbs

Shelbs Newbie

Hi everyone! My name is Shelby, or Shelbs for short! I have always loved camping. Some of my best childhood memories are of nights spent under the stars with the sound of a cracking fire echoing off the trees. One year, my family vacationed in Canada, where we spent eight days backpacking and canoeing in the Boundary Waters. It was such an adventure! I love anything outdoorsy, not just camping. I love kayaking, canoeing, hiking, even just taking walks! The outdoors is something everyone should enjoy, whether you live in the city or in the middle of nowhere!

2. Northern Dancer

Northern Dancer Survivalist

...WELCOME! I think that you have located the right place. We have every type of camping person possible and just about everyone else in between. :)

3. campforums

campforums Founder Staff Member

Hi Shelbs welcome on board! The great thing about a love of nature is that it is something you can keep with you your entire life. I am sure you have many more adventures like that ahead of you.

4. missyify

missyify Survivalist

Hello & welcome!

Sent from my LGLS996 using Tapatalk

5. killeroy154

killeroy154 Survivalist

Welcome Shelbs.

Draft saved Draft deleted