1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Intro

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by florida2015, Oct 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. florida2015

florida2015 Newbie

Hi Everyone,

I joined this forum because I am new to the camping world and want to learn more about it. I am looking forward to sharing camping information with you.

Thanks

2. campforums

campforums Founder Staff Member

Well, if getting more involved with camping was your goal then you certainly joined the right site! Welcome to the site I have already been enjoying the content you've shared.

3. Northern Dancer

Northern Dancer Survivalist

4. campforums

@Northern Dancer I really like that image, one of my favorites of the ones you've made.

5. Northern Dancer

Thanks...you know that I like to play with these things and come up with ideas. It's fun...:):bear:

6. campforums

Yep, that I did know :) Which font did you use?

7. Northern Dancer

It is called - Dauphin, it has a nice crisp look to it.

8. campforums

9. Northern Dancer

Thanks...

10. BMWPOWER

BMWPOWER Moderator Staff Member

glad to have you on board.

11. 2sweed

2sweed Natural Camper Staff Member

Hi and welcome into this woody camp of babbling campers. We have lots of interesting facts and stories to believe or not, and lots of humor and advice to spread around. Please come often and sit by the campfire and keep warm while chatting with us all. This is a great forum loaded with info on tents and other equipment, with what works well and what did not. Makes the forum a great place to learn all about camping. See you around. :):)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.