1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

new to forum, lifetime of camping

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by katskamper, Dec 7, 2016.

1. katskamper

katskamper Novice Camper

i am a lifetime tent camper, started back in Girl Scouts, but upgraded to a popup in 2010.

by day, i'm a print production graphic artist at a small print shop,by night a university technology instructor.

i discovered this app -Tapatalk- that lets me join, read& learn from folks on different forums/websites.
    i just found & joined this group over the weekend.

hello. pleased to meet you. looking forward to learning & teaching.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

campforums likes this.
  2. killeroy154

killeroy154 Survivalist

Hello katskamper, and welcome. My parents had a pop-up and they loved it. I always felt like it was sleeping in a tent.

3. katskamper

katskamper Novice Camper

sadly, my tent is double the size of my popup.

4. campforums

campforums Founder Staff Member

Welcome and thanks for stopping by :)

What's the problem with the size? Are you sad that you upgraded to a popup tent but it's smaller than your old one?

I guess you do trade some size for portability, maybe you can get another if you need the additional space? I know when I go on trips, it isn't always the same number of people going.

5. katskamper

katskamper Novice Camper

i have enough gear to pack an army

6. campforums

Haha, fair enough then I guess you don't need more stuff. There are a few members like you on these forums :)

7. campforums

Draft saved Draft deleted