1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Outdoors dress

Discussion in 'Attire' started by Libragirl67, Apr 25, 2013.

1. Libragirl67

Libragirl67 Newbie

I thought this was such a neat idea for a wedding dress. For a real camping lover on their wedding day. Or even as a formal dress.

8897_1ff_camo_champagne_xlsash_gloves_488.jpg

2. 2sweed

2sweed Natural Camper Staff Member

Think of it this way if you wanted to be a Runaway Bride, like Julia Roberts, you could hide in the woods and your husband- to-be would never find you. Personally, I like the camo outfits for around camp and in the woods, but not if I was getting married. But someone younger might enjoy this dress for the big event. I have had friends that got married on horseback and on the beach, so this is just a different style of dress. Guess you need some more comments from the women and men, on this forum, interesting to think about though.

3. campforums

campforums Founder Staff Member

Aren't wedding dresses typically white? I guess it is still okay to go with something less conventional.

4. AurelioLeo

AurelioLeo Newbie

That would really make a unique dress for a wedding. I wonder what the groom would wear in contrast to what she is wearing? A camo tux would be appropriate to match the bride I think .

5. bigteeth96

bigteeth96 Newbie

It sounds like you really like camping. Go for it! It is your wedding day and you should wear whatever makes you happy.

Draft saved Draft deleted