1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Questionnaire for camping shelter

Discussion in 'Shelter' started by lelenko, Dec 19, 2014.

1. lelenko

lelenko Newbie

Hello campers! :)

With whom do you go camping? Which are your favorites activities??? Do you have any preferences? What annoys you most? I would like you to take some minutes to complete the following questionnaire! It is about camping and, it is very important for my thesis, as I will design a camping tent, the ultimate camping shelter!!! The questionnaire helps me to find out more about the context in which the tent is used, namely the camping and outdoor activities! Thank you in advance for your time! In addition, you could write any difficulties or experiences you had with tents, which would be very helpful for me ;)

Here is the questionnaire: http://goo.gl/forms/6kTucJOS7M

2. campforums

campforums Founder Staff Member

Hi @lelenko, welcome to the forums. I've filled out your questionnaire, hopefully my responses will be helpful for you.

Are you a student? I think this is a very interesting project, I have a friend who is studying industrial design and is always trying to come up with new ideas in all sorts of areas. This isn't what you're in by any chance? Anyways, I'm sure everyone would be very interested to see what you come up with as your thesis comes along. Good luck!

3. lelenko

lelenko Newbie

Hi!

yes , i am a student and i study industrial design ! ;) thank you very much for filling the questionnaire out ! When my designs are totally done , i will upload them ! thank you for the interest and merry Christmas !

4. campforums

Thanks, merry Christmas to you too. Hopefully you get some more survey responses over the holidays to help you out. There is at least a few of us on here who are always on the lookout for the latest camping gear.

5. campforums

I mentioned this over in a discussion we were having on tents here: https://campingbabble.com/threads/finding-a-good-tent.772/page-3#post-6060

But I wanted to post it here too so that you'd have a better chance of seeing it. If you are designing a tent from scratch or something then I think this is a great feature you could build on. The covered entrance is great for storing boots and shoes when it is raining.

Draft saved Draft deleted